top of page
Image by Allie
Famtrac signature logo first choice.jpg

FAMtrac Classroom Courses

Need face-to-face training for your organisation?
Speak to us about an ad-hoc course

Please contact us should your organisation have  a group of staff that require any of our courses as a face-to-face course.

You can reach out by emailing:

  • Professional Counsellors
    Appropriate Social Work or Psychology Degree. Experience in relationship counselling. The applicant must be registered with the South African Council for Social Service Professions (SACSSP) as a social worker or an auxiliary social worker or with Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) as a registered counsellor or a psychologist. Applicants with other appropriate degrees (e.g. pastoral, medical, nursing, teaching) and professional registrations will also be considered on merit. The application must be supported by an up-to-date CV. Bilingual.
  • Volunteer Community Lay Counsellors
    Enter your answer here
  • Interns
    Enter your answer here
  • Student Placement
    Enter your answer here
bottom of page