Will apply for CPD - SACSSP
Traditionally a short training session for staff, we have opened our in-service training to other professionals as well in 2013.
This short trainings session has proven to be very popular, with a different topic each month.
Our in-service training sessions usually take place every third Thursday of the month from February to Novmember from 09H00 - 12H30.
The topics for our 2017 in-service sessions:
- 16 February: Working with Anger - Heleen Louw
- 16 March: Skills Training Upgrading - David Wilkinson
- 20 April: Neurofeedback/Neurotherapy - Alicia van Vuuren
- 18 May: I've got your back: Resourcing the therapist and client through family and systems constellations - Tanya Meyburgh
- 15 June: Creative and Practical ways of dealing with Resistant adolescents - Diane Mallaby Kilpin
- 20 July: Bullying: Educating the educator on educating the child - Tamsyn Johnson
- 17 August: Stress Management - Charisse le Roux
- 21 September: Autism - Eric Zimmerman
- 19 October: Building Healthy Relationships - Charisse le Roux
- 16 Novmeber Suicide Prevention - Charisse le Roux
Our in-service sessions for 2017 will be applied for Continual Professional Development (CPD) points from the South African Council for Social Service Profession (SACSSP) for each session Please view our CPD guidelines.
The topics for our in-service trainings are only provisional and may change without prior notice. Registered participants for each session will be informed regarding changes for their respective in-service training. Should a topic and speaker change for a Scheduled in-service session, the CPD points for the session will not be available.
Notes on bookings:
Kindly note that bookings for this group needs to be made at least 10 days prior to the date of the session you wish to attend. Payment needs to be made in full and proof of payment needs to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you wish to make payment on the day kindly arrange with the training coordinator.
Please Click Here for our Bookings and Payment guidlines.