Add the amount you wish to donate and click on the "donate" button to make a secure online donation.
Click on the donate button and choose the recurring option.
You could also arrange a debit order with your bank.
Become a Family Activist:
Do you believe that families form the foundation of our society? Then help us to help families in need. You can help us by:
- Liking us on facebook and sharing our posts.
- Following us on twitter.
- Becoming an activist and raise funds for FAMSA WC.
- Do-it- yourself Fundraising
You may want to organise a local fundraiser with your friends and networks, such as sports clubs, places of worship, social media contacts etc. No matter how big or small, we appreciate it so much.
Here are a few ideas:
- Raffles - raffle donated items in aid of FAMSA Western Cape
- Host a High Tea, Dinner, Breakfast or home ‘Night at the Movies’ with donations or ticket sales for the benefit of FAMSA Western Cape
- Bingo or competition with sponsored prizes in aid of FAMSA Western Cape
- Sponsorship of a person or teams to do events such as the Cape Argus or Big Walk or other sporting events/challenge
- Donation of time or skills- at fundraising events
- Gifts – donate to FAMSA in place of a gift to a family member or an anniversary gift
- Putting around the office – get your colleagues involved by holding an office golf putting competition
Leave a Legacy:
Legacies are an important source of income for FAMSA Western Cape as they assist in the long term sustainability of our organisation It is important to note that Gifts to charities are exempt from inheritance tax and are deducted from the estate prior to tax being deducted. Remember, that it is important to keep your will up-to-date.
If you intend to include a gift to FAMSA Western Cape in your Will, please include our full name, address and registered charity number as below:
FAMSA Western Cape
9 Bowden Road
NPO no: 002-888
Donate in Memory:
Some people choose to donate to FAMSA Western Cape in memory of someone close to them or ask that friends and family donate money in lieu of flowers at the funeral of their loved one. Donations to FAMSA help to heal families in need.
- Like FAMSA on facebook and share our posts/events
- Follow us on twitter
- Participate in FAMSA’s online forums
FAMSA's Wish List:
- Lock-up cabinets
- Magazines for our waiting areas
- Painting of our Khayelitsha Office
- Sponsorship of printing of leaflets/ Annual Reports
- Children’s toys for our waiting area
- Compost for FAMSA’s garden at Observatory Head Office
- Sponsoring community volunteer lay counsellors with stipends
TAX & B-BBEE Benefits:
FAMSA Western Cape is registered under Section 18A of the Tax Act, 1962. This means that donations to FAMSA are tax deductable.
FAMSA’s PBO number: 930006613
A donation to FAMSA Western Cape, will enable businesses to claim B-BBEE points under Socio Economic Development.
FAMSA Western Cape is a Level 4 contributer.